Our Staff is a well-qualified proficient with Quran and Islamic studies, led by our beloved Imam Shiekh Abdel Hadi.
We are thankful to our volunteers who are integral part of QAD process. We need and welcome community members for various programs run totally by our respected volunteers
Imam Shiekh Abdel Hadi, under his supervision we have many programs for Quran reading with tajweed, and fulltime Hifz program, to benefit the community of tri state area.
Our Operating Committee
QAD Operating committee is a central policy making committee for QAD and it is responsible and accountable to ISD boards for its decisions and initiatives.
1. QAD School – Saturday’s Only Quranic Program
2. Two Days Quranic Program
3. Five Days Quran Hifz Program
4. Youth Quran Program - Every Saturday 11AM to 1 PM
5. Third Language Program - Every Saturday 9:30am to 10:00am
· AL-MUSTAQBAL (A) – Students should be able to read Quran fluently with proper pronunciation along with memorization
· AL-AMAL (B) – Students should be able to read from Quran with some struggle along with memorization
· AZ-ZAHRA (C) – Students should be able to read Arabic words along with some memorization
· AR-RAWDA (D) – Students will start learning Arabic alphabets along with some memorization